One product, A thousand names
Bonded anchors allow you to work!
- certified in almost any base material
- in many configurations (low/high embedment depths.; thick/thin concrete small/large edge distances and spacing’s)
- to solve very high demanding installations in steel constructions or heavy machinery
- with different steel strengths and alloys from 4.6 zinc plated to HCR steel 1.4529, class 70
- directly on the material surface or standoff installations (facades or elevated anchor plates with mortar)
- with non-defined materials and applications. A bonded anchor is often suitable for fixings in materials which are no longer used or applications using custom made base materials
The improved chemical mortars are high performance vinylester mortars which are universally applicable due to their high load capacities and backed up by many approvals and certifications. With the Volume Calculator the amount of cartidges needed can be calculated.The Expandet Xtreme Pro chemical mortars come in all year versions ESI Xtreme Pro and a winter version EVL Xtreme Pro. The EVL Xtreme Pro allows for installation down to -20°C! Even though the ESI Xtreme Pro allows for installation at minus degrees (-5°C) the EVL Xtreme Pro has a much faster curing time.curing time.
Open and curing time
A bonded anchor begins to harden the second the two components are mixed. Therefore, it restricts the time one can work with the product and thus an open time and curing time is given.
Open time: Possible working time before product hardens-
Curing time: Required time before element can be loaded
Note: on a very hot day when the concrete can be hot and curing times shorter you must plan your work carefully!